Return Policy-We have 7 Days Return Policy
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the shopsurya website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If Seller dis-agrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyerneed to raise the refund request within 3 days from the date of payment realization.
Buyer has raised a return request by contacting us on phone numbers provided, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
1. Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it
2. Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding
3. Refund without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back
4. Replace without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
5. On certain select days as specified by shopsurya (such as 'The Super Sale Day') separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.In case the Seller doesn't close the ticket in 15 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
1. Please notify Shopsurya of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, shopsurya shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
2. Products should be unused;
3. Shopsurya will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. In the event Shopsurya is unable to do so, Shopsurya will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Shopsurya
4. Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
5. It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
6. The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Shopsurya in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.