Further for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
1. Please notify Shopsurya of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, shopsurya shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
2. Products should be unused;
3. Shopsurya will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. In the event Shopsurya is unable to do so, Shopsurya will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Shopsurya
4. Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
5. It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
6. The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Shopsurya in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
Exchange will to done only at the discretion of the seller. Shopsurya is not liable for exchanging the product as it may become out of stock , the price may have changed, henceforth we may be able to provide warranty, manufacturer stopped making the product.